Saturday, July 26, 2014

Audio Links

It appears that for now most of my audio links have to be downloaded onto your computer before they will play.  At least that is what is happening on my computer.  They used to play automatically without downloading.  Technology is changing and I have not been keeping up as I should.  I have no clue why they used to work immediately and now they don't.  I have been investigating an audio player to insert into my blog but haven't found one that works for me yet.  I haven't been actively working this blog for some time so bear with me for the time being as I try to bring things up to date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use a very simple audio player on my site, which is at:
http://144-chord-autoharp.com

SandyKaye said...

Thank you for your comment. I will check it out soon.